Charleston Recovery Center for Sober Living
"live your way into sober thinking"
Charleston Recovery Community is an effective low-cost method of helping the alcoholic and drug addict get into a solid rhythm of recovery. Our sober living recovery homes are not treatment facilities, but rather places where every member of the household is focused on the goal of clean and sober living.
» What We Are
Charleston Recovery Community is a 501© (3) non-profit transitional sober living facility in Charleston, South Carolina, which helps adults in recovering and achieving long lasting sobriety.
» What We Do
Each home provides a safe environment where men and women can make an effective transition from drug and alcohol abuse, and become productive, responsible members of society. Charleston Recovery and Sober Living Center represents a remarkably effective way of preventing relapse.
- The number of residents in a recovery house may range from four to eight; there are separate homes for men and women.
- All recovery homes are equipped and furnished with beds, linens, appliances,cooking and eating utensils, T.V., cable, towels, washer and drier.
- Each recovery home is self-managed with guidance and outside help from sober members of AA and NA. Introduction and contact information will be given upon acceptance into our recovery home.
- Homes will have limited parking. For those that don't have cars, transportation will be provided to and from AA/NA meetings close to home.
- Individual and group therapy available at each recovery home along with local and in house 12 step meetings.
Recovering executive or business professionals welcome at our Executive Recovery Home.
"You can't think your way into sober living, but rather live your way into sober thinking."
If your needs are for intensive inpatient or outpatient treatment or detox. We recomend either musc or palmetto because of their high quality of care and reputation.